1.25.2007

Glory Enough for All

A young woman I know from my camp days is trying to track down a copy of the movie, "Glory Enough for All". For those who don't know it, that's the story of Banting & Best & others and the discovery/development of insulin.

Her library system does not have a copy.

It's no longer in production.

Any ideas?

2 Comments:

At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go to www.worldcat.org and search for the title. I came up with five possibilities for the exact description, for a grand total of 22 copies available in libraries around the country. One of these might be close enough that you or your friend can check it out through an inter-library loan.

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I came across a copy of a book with the same name on abebooks.com. Available from someone in Canada for about $30.

Try the reference section in your local library. They can generally do searches across the country and get something via interlibrary loan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home