You will be so Jealous
We went to a game in Baltimore last night (our first since we saw Buckholz's no hitter) and we witnessed Manny's 500th home run... from about 6 rows up from first base.
Nothing beats Fenway but Camden Yards is a gorgeous ballpark, and it was a beautiful night for a ballgame. Combine that with the fact that the place was swarming with Sox fans, and you've got a perfect evening.
See? Told ya you'd be jealous :)
3 Comments:
Buckholtz's no-hitter?
Manny's 500th homer?
Unbelievable...
(Oh yes, I am pea green with envy. :-)
Good grief, do you have a corner on lucky rabbit's feet or something? So jealous.
Although, to be fair, Camden Yards really is just Fenway South. ;)
I think Ryan might be Red Sox good luck. I'm hoping to convince management that he should be at every game ;)
Post a Comment
<< Home