12.12.2005

I Want a New Car

Dammit! Endo called with bloodwork results and I need to go on synthroid. I was just kidding! I don't actually want new drugs! I was being facetious, or cheeky, or sarcastic (I have a hard time keeping those terms straight). Argh. Of course, as soon as I saw the office name on my caller ID, I *immediately* assumed I was spilling protein, so this is nothing compared to that, right?

So, tonight, I am wishing for a new car. Here's hoping the dealer calls me tomorrow with the good news.

2 Comments:

At 7:04 PM, Blogger If not a mother... said...

If you have any questions about hypothyroid, let me know. That's being a bigger pain these days than my type 2 status.

 
At 9:43 AM, Blogger Erica said...

Oh man... sorry to hear that.

Good luck with the car dealer -sometimes I'd rather deal with the 'betes than some of THOSE guys ;-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home