3.12.2006

Challenge

OK folks, I'm feeling totally random here, so I throw out this challenge to all of you. It's a twist on acrostic poems.

Post a comment to this entry. Take the verification code and write a short poem. Like so (based on the verificaton code LEMNDO I saw when I commented on another OC blog this morning):

Living,
Every day
Mysterious and
New, despite
Diabetes
Overload

Doesn't have to mention diabetes. Doesn't have to make sense. Doesn't even have to be stamped with your name. Give it a try!

12 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What
Music
Xylophones
Play!
Cool notes and
Wacky words

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

X-rays
Peer into
Living bodies
Zoning in on
Where it
Hurts
Only

 
At 11:37 AM, Blogger Vivian said...

I
Used
My
Empty
Bathtub and
Made
Oklahoma Fried
Kelp

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Under the peel and
Zest, sweet
Juice
Delivers the
Cure to
Overnight
Lows

 
At 3:22 PM, Blogger floreksa said...

In the dark night,
Juice by the refriderator light.
Vile liquid,
Take 8 gulps.
No more, no less for results.
Ready for another test
A 115, would be best.

 
At 10:56 PM, Blogger Kerri. said...

I used to think
That I was just
The only one
Who had diabetes.
But now I've found they're
All
Online.

 
At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Usually
Strong,
For
Now,
Really
Not
Quite

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Sandra Miller said...

Ripened
Under pressure,
This
Mind
Never
Rests

 
At 12:50 PM, Blogger Kassie said...

Pretty impressive, these
Ditties and
Thoughts
Given up by readers and
Heard
By all

 
At 1:05 AM, Blogger Allison said...

My mind wanders,
Quaking and swelling of dreams.
Just as I find the smooth melody of rest
A wave of excitement and electricity
Marches through and leaves me with
Understanding, on this, the Ides of March.

 
At 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For first-time
Mommy, a
Few precious
Minutes alone give me time to
Write a poem! Haven't done this in
Oh-so-long. Thanks Kassie.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger George said...

Just
be
original
making
days
better

 

Post a Comment

<< Home