7.11.2006

I'm not sleeping, just resting my eyes.

Sleep? SLEEP? WHO NEEDS SLEEP?

I laugh at sleep. HA. HAHA. I laugh in its face.

Only wimps need sleep. We who are made of heartier stock, we exist on 4 hours, MAX. Or maybe a few two hour spurts between bouts of attending to the needs of my family (stomach bugs. pnuemonia. 'nuff said).

I have had two full nights' sleep in the last 10 or 11 days. But really, I'm fine. Don't you worry 'bout me. I am A O K. Back soon(ish) with more intelligent and/or intelligible posts. Barring that, I have the next installment in the "Famous people with Kassie's Book" photography exhibit.

6 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger Scott K. Johnson said...

OMG - You must be TIRED! Wow. I've found that I need LOTS of sleep - and very regular too. I'm like the 9-10 hours per night variety.

If I start shorting my sleep too much, I eat/snack/eat/snacksomemore. And my D control flies (even more) out of control.

I did receive my copy of your book (I am SO excited!). I've got a bunch of books ahead of it in line, but I promise I'll read it soon!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

I like to sleep with my eyes open (staring into space...provided no one notices as it could be embarrassing) Or take a power nap (15 minutes with eyes closed...old college ploy to pull through all nighters).

I feel your pain :)

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger Andrea said...

Me on NO SLEEP would NOT be pretty :o(... Let's just say that people would want to stay clear of me, lol. Lately I've been getting between 6-7 (closer to 6) hours of sleep each night, and I've been feeling it- so it always bewilders me when I hear how someone can function on so little shut eye.

I hope it's not impacting your blood sugar or health too much. I hope you get some restful sleep soon~ :)

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Fred (Nic) said...

I have realized that I need more sleep than the average college student. Maybe it's because I am slightly older than the average college student, or maybe it's my mom's theory, that diabetes makes me more tired. Whatever it is, if I were running on as little sleep as you seem to be, I would be the worst company EVER!!! So get some sleep!!!

Oh, and I made a slight adjustment to my last blog to make it a more accurate reflection of the "creation" process of camp names.

And you ROCK!!!!

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds to me like you REALLY need sleep pretty bad.

I went through an insomnia phase for months. I got really sick and the doctor gave me lots of whacky pills.

i was going through a rough patch. be careful it sends you mad.

go, get some sleep.

 
At 10:30 AM, Blogger Kerri. said...

I used to wish for sleep. Long, tucked into bed with the down comforter and the air conditioner blasting kind of sleep.

Now I've resorted to merely hoping for catnaps.

Best to you on getting some rest. I know that ... Zzzzz... sniff... what? Okay... Zzzzz....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home