8.05.2006

I'm glad that you like Medtronic

But I'm furious.

They billed me $280 two years after sending my supplies to the wrong state.

I called to discuss an adjustment, given that I forfeited FSA monies, they screwed up royally, and they took so long to bill.

I was told a return call would be coming.

Today, after an exhausting and very, very expensive unplanned trip, I returned home to a bill from medtronic that is now MORE THAN DOUBLE the original amount.

Please, OCers, say a prayer for me on Monday as I attempt get anyone at Medtronic to help me.

7 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I hate medtronic's customer service. I mean, the people who first answer the phone are fine; but if you need anyone in particular to call you back? Good luck.

I left three messages with one person about getting a duplicate invoice mailed to me, and they never returned a single call.

(Which probably doesn't make you feel better, but I wanted to sympathize.)

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger floreksa said...

There's times where I think I really want the Paradigm with the CGMS (since we're pretty sure I could get ins to pay for it since DH works there and they LOVE him, right up to the Pres.), then little (ha, ha..HUGE) things like that remind me why I ran, far, far from them in the 1st place....

Maybe I'll have DH work on getting me the Dexcom.

I womder if there is some statue of limitations on billing? After all the problems you've had with them, I'd be ready to tell them to take the bill, wad it up real tight, light it and smoke it where the sun don't shine.

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sarah, I will definitely higher you to talk to customer service during my next complaint. :)

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Make that hirer.

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or hire! I definitely needed an extra four hours of sleep last night. :) Please excuse all the extraneous comments.

 
At 6:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this bill not outside the statute of limitations? Did you hear about the class action suit a couple of years ago related to Medtronic billing customers waaay late because they messed up? (I'm pretty sure that is what it was about anyway)

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Scott K. Johnson said...

I have a few horror stories about their billing with ended up costing me a handsome chunk of change too!

Arg. So frustrating. Like it's not enough work to manage the "D" without having to jump through all these extra hoops.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home