An Invitation to All Barton Girls
As most of you Barton girls know, we are planning an Alumni weekend, this October 14th.
The plan is to gather at camp on Saturday, participate in Work Day if you are there early enough, and kick things off with lunch at noon.
We have presentations in the works - Dex Com and Omni Pod will be there, for example - and we've also planned plenty of hang out time. We'll dine together and have a campfire and maybe even a slideshow. I'll donate $20 to the campership fund if Kelly Jemo leads us in a game of 1-and-20.
If you can spend the night, it'll be one big Barton slumber party in the beautiful new Conference Center.
Spouses, Significant others, and children are welcome.
Come back to camp. Join us on the lower rec, check out the brick pathway with terrific messages of hope and gratitude, sing a few camp songs around the amazing new fire circle. Do better than remember camp, relive it!
Contact me at kassie@parentswithdiabetes.com if you need the registration form. Deadline is September 19th!
3 Comments:
Sounds like you're going to have a great time!
Camp Sweeney alumni aren't getting together again until July 2009. I guess I'll just have to wait with great anticipation.
Kassie- I'll add another $20 to the campership fund if Kelly Jemo leads us in a game of 1 and 20, AND you do singing announcements! I wonder what other dares we can get going out there.
I'll only lead everyone in my favorite game EVER (yah, right!) if you get at least $100 for the campership fund. You and Brooke are both in...who else can you get?? :)
Kelly
Post a Comment
<< Home