2.02.2006

Taggy McTagster

Four jobs I’ve had in my life:
1. Counter gal at New Flourtown Pizza
2. Information Transportation & Reproduction Specialist (gopher and photo copy gal at a law firm)
3. Year-round Diabetes Camp Director
4. Study Hall proctor for the Athlete Tutoring Center. (go ahead, laugh at that image. Me, trying to tell the PC Basketball team to quiet down during their mandatory study hall.)

Four movies I can watch over and over (defined as movies I cannot channel surf past):
1. A League of Their Own
2. Bend it Like Beckham
3. Circle of Friends
4. The Sure Thing

Four places I have lived:
1. Pennsyltucky
2. Massahampshire
3. Little Rhody
4. Verginny

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Who's Line is it Anyway
2. Six Feet Under (Best. Series Finale. Ever.)
3. Gilmore Girls
4. Boy Meets World (watch it. It's funny. Trust me.)

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Northeast Kingdom, VT
2. Germany
3. Georgia
4. Sea Isle city, NJ

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Italian Hoagie (on an Amoroso roll)
2. Cheesecake
3. Bruschetta
4. Avacado

Four websites I visit daily:
1. The O.C./Bloglines
2. CNN
3. Boston.com
4. groups.yahoo.com

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Home
2. Home with my family
3. Home with my family and some cheesecake
4. In my fancy new home with tons of closet space with my family (and cheesecake)

Tagging...
Amy T
Heidi
Elizabeth
Caro

5 Comments:

At 12:53 PM, Blogger Michko said...

I LOVED your game. I played, too. confessionsofafoodaddict.blogspot.com.

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger HVS said...

Hi, Kassie
thanks for tagging me! I've been sadly delinquet- but I added your blog..
-Heidi

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Sandra Miller said...

Kassie-

Loved Bend it Like Beckham, as well.

If you haven't already, check out East is East. A terrific film (though not quite as exceptional as Beckham) that deals with some similar themes.

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

I have yet to see Bend It.... I have to wait for a night when Jeff isn't around which isn't often :(

 
At 5:52 PM, Blogger Elizabeth Snouffer said...

Sorry Kassie:

You are so nice to tag me - I have never been tagged before...I feel a little like an outsider over here in the UK!

I have been a very bad surfing blogger lately, all because I have taken on a VERY full-time job for a global agency directing a project...when I told my daughter that I would be very busy working, she said (in her very indignant voice) "Not again!!"

I will write 2morrow - I promise. But will anyone be reading? a-ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home