Congratulations on picking Cozmo as your "winnah." (Still ever smirking at the Boston accent. I love it.) I'm curious to see how your transition from MiniMed to Cozmo goes, as I'm a potential free agent in the next year or so.
Ooh. Atomic Purple is pretty. That would be my personal choice. Brendon has Ice Blue.
Are you going to do the Cozmonitor? We have the parts, we just haven't hooked it up. I guess when you get used to doing things a certain way, it's hard to get up the nerve to do something different. Not that the Cozmonitor is complicated.
Probably won't use the cozmonitor, as I'm under contract with Bayer/Ascensia. I also think I'll prefer the slimmer profile of the pump without the meter attached.
As is the case with Kerri, I think I may be a free agent soon, too. MiniMed has disrespected me, and I'm looking for a step up. I'd love to hear how things go.
Awesome. Congrads on the decision.. I've always liked blue, both my 508 and Cozmo are blue. The only problem I have with the Cozmo, it doesn't have a pump clip.(And the Deltec leather clip case is a piece of junk) I do use some of my MM cases for the Cozmo, however.
9 Comments:
I had a sneaking suspicion that was one of the ones you were going for! Now what color are you going to choose?
Purple! It's my own little mid life crisis ;)
Congratulations on picking Cozmo as your "winnah." (Still ever smirking at the Boston accent. I love it.) I'm curious to see how your transition from MiniMed to Cozmo goes, as I'm a potential free agent in the next year or so.
Keep the details coming.
And enjoy the purple. :)
Ooh. Atomic Purple is pretty. That would be my personal choice. Brendon has Ice Blue.
Are you going to do the Cozmonitor? We have the parts, we just haven't hooked it up. I guess when you get used to doing things a certain way, it's hard to get up the nerve to do something different. Not that the Cozmonitor is complicated.
Probably won't use the cozmonitor, as I'm under contract with Bayer/Ascensia. I also think I'll prefer the slimmer profile of the pump without the meter attached.
Let us other Cozmonites know if you need any advice/guidlines. Suggestion #1 -- get the software and the download cord...
As is the case with Kerri, I think I may be a free agent soon, too. MiniMed has disrespected me, and I'm looking for a step up. I'd love to hear how things go.
Awesome.
Congrads on the decision..
I've always liked blue, both my 508 and Cozmo are blue.
The only problem I have with the Cozmo, it doesn't have a pump clip.(And the Deltec leather clip case is a piece of junk) I do use some of my MM cases for the Cozmo, however.
Our Cozmo came with a pump clip. Did you try calling your rep?
Post a Comment
<< Home