2.27.2007

What Not to Say, Episode 1

Welcome to "What not to say", a brief but compelling new series depicting gaffes, clueless comments, and downright stupidity.

Scene: Casual gathering of friends and family, including two people with diabetes who use insulin pumps, as well as a woman who works for an insurance company.

PWD1: "Have you heard about the new Cozmo upgrades?"

PWD2: "No! What's coming? I'll be looking for a new pump next year!"

Swan Insurance Rep: "I can't listen to this, I get enough of it at work" (exit, living room left)

PWDs (in unison): "allllrighty then!"

4 Comments:

At 8:14 PM, Blogger AmyT said...

Loves it!!

 
At 10:10 PM, Blogger Fred (Nic) said...

Very nice....

 
At 6:53 AM, Blogger Bernard said...

Amazing, I hope this wasn't a close friend.

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger Major Bedhead said...

Wow. People can be amazingly tactless, huh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home