doing my darndest to follow doctor's orders.
posted by Kassie @ 11:10 AM 11 comments
Way too cool!
That is very cool!!!
Very nice. Drive that license with pride.
Awesome. I grew up in VA, nice to see that plate!
Excellent.
Only you Kassie- way to sport your 'betes pride!
What a fabulous plate, Kass. Nice!
Oh so lovely.
I am incredibly dense-but was does TI stand for?BTW I think the plate thingie is ongoing..I plan to get one when my current set expires.(Dec)
type1EMT - TI stands for T1 - I think the 1 and I look the same on plates... or I screwed up the form :) And yes, it's ongoing, now that they reached the minimum. Look for it at your friendly neighborhood DMV!
I want my license plate to say "IMAPWD" And I have dibs on that, so no stealing!
Post a Comment
<< Home
The Diabetes OC Webring
Home/List | << Previous | Next >> | Join | Random |
You MUST check this out. Deirdre Flint is my idol
All Content © Copyright 2005,2006 Kathryn Gregorio Palmer. Do not reproduce without written permission from the author.
11 Comments:
Way too cool!
That is very cool!!!
Very nice. Drive that license with pride.
Awesome. I grew up in VA, nice to see that plate!
Excellent.
Only you Kassie- way to sport your 'betes pride!
What a fabulous plate, Kass. Nice!
Oh so lovely.
I am incredibly dense-but was does TI stand for?
BTW I think the plate thingie is ongoing..I plan to get one when my current set expires.(Dec)
type1EMT - TI stands for T1 - I think the 1 and I look the same on plates... or I screwed up the form :) And yes, it's ongoing, now that they reached the minimum. Look for it at your friendly neighborhood DMV!
I want my license plate to say "IMAPWD"
And I have dibs on that, so no stealing!
Post a Comment
<< Home