12.18.2006

Woo Hoo!!!

While Christmas shopping Sunday night, I popped in to Borders Books in search of a present for my husband.

On a lark, I swung by the Health & Medicine section and browsed the diabetes shelves therein.

Smack dab in the middle of the second shelf... there it was... "When You're a Parent with Diabetes" by yours truly.

On the shelf.

At BORDERS.

Just like a real book!!!

6 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Major Bedhead said...

I can't even imagine how freakin' cool that much have been! Congratulations.

 
At 9:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome!

do they know you're local? ;)

 
At 9:29 PM, Blogger Lyrehca said...

Hooray! To further pump you up, I saw your book on the shelves of the New England Mobile Book Fair in Newton, Mass. back in October. In fact, I think there were TWO copies on the shelf. Congrats!

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Scott K. Johnson said...

How cool is that?!

You should have snuck in an autograph while you were there! hehe!

 
At 1:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's because it is a real book, silly!

By the way, I saw it at a Borders in Portland, too. :-D

 
At 8:44 AM, Blogger Ottoette said...

Gosh, that must have been quite a thrill! I can only imagine! Congrats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home